Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

charles Schwab 1099

It works now! I downloaded my 1099s from Schwab 3 days ago and it was easy! Try again.

denathome

charles Schwab 1099

3/09/22 still not able to import Charles Schwab 1099 data. If it is on their end seems like it would be easy to send out a notice about the problem. 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

charles Schwab 1099

@denathome

If this still isn't working for you, please try to utilize the workaround posted on this thread here

You can also reach out to us directly using the Help Article here.  This ensures you will get to the correct department as quickly as possible.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

charles Schwab 1099

I get the same issue.  Blank screen with "Bank Login" at the top.

HELP

ssbb234

charles Schwab 1099

I had the issue where I would click the 'Get Form' button to connect specifically to Charles Schwab and the pop up was a square screen that was completely blank. I have the desktop version of TT.  I had seen that others has mentioned changing your screen resolution, so I changed my resolution to anything other than what it was, then my PC said 'do you want to keep this resolution or revert?' I clicked 'Revert'.

Magically, now the blank TT screen was showing the login screen for Charles Schwab.  I had also seen someone say that if this happens you still cannot interact with this pop-up window, which was also true for me.  However, I blindly clicked into the Login ID box and typed my ID in.  The screen showed nothing, but if I did the 'change screen resolution, do you like it, Revert' "cycle" again, then the TT screen refreshed and I could see what I typed.

I was able to log into Charles Schwab, accept their Terms and Agreement, select which forms I want, and agree to connect these accounts to TT, and at _every_ step in the process I had to do the "cycle".  It did work for me and I was able to import information into my TT.

I hope this solution works for others, this was very frustrating.

Armilito

charles Schwab 1099

Has anybody found a way to connect with Schwab? Would love to hear how you went around the problem with connection. 

Thanks much

Katina S
Intuit Alumni

charles Schwab 1099

There is a solution provided in this thread on page 3

@Armilito

charles Schwab 1099

I've checked both sign in and password and it's not working. It's the Intuit step that's causing the problem

Katina S
Intuit Alumni

charles Schwab 1099

We apologize for the inconvenience, please contact us at customer support so we can further assist you.

@davemartin

charles Schwab 1099

3/26/22 Still not working, TTax has no date of resolution, says to enter the Schwab transactions manually.  Did anyone find a workaround?

charles Schwab 1099

Hi.  none of the 3 TurboTax "help people" could solve this problem over the past week and it still doesn't work.  Is there an estimated date that this will work in TT2021?

charles Schwab 1099

This was absolutely useless.

charles Schwab 1099

I was having problems using my BRAVE Browser doing the 2022 Schwab 1099 import.  All the security checks were fine & even got the Turbo-Tax Green Check mark that the import was successful.  However no forms were imported.  

ANSWER:  It turns out that my BRAVE browser was blocking the import, perhaps I had a firewall setting on.  To solve the problem, I went into my Windows setting and set my default browser to Internet Explorer.  I started the Turbo-Tax desktop program and proceeded to import my 1099 files from Schwab.  All my 1099 reports were selected and downloaded (received the Green check mark) AND popped me back into the desktop Turbo-Tax program asking me to confirm/proceed w/ the import.  

I then reset my default browse back to the BRAVE browser.  All files imported successfully.  Problem Solved !

charles Schwab 1099

I have the same issue with Fidelity... blank pop up window that TT has for claiming extra security.  I have a brokerage account that if i had to manually input all the robo sales, I would be covered in cobwebs.....

glad to know i'm not alone. 

wonder why march first is the hopeful day

charles Schwab 1099

I am having this same issue.  Blank screen.  No option to enter login info.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies