turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

adiosdineros
Returning Member

Can TurboTax please stop notifications for me to file my taxes for this year? I've already done my taxes but continue to get push notifications and emails to sign in and do my taxes. I don't want to s

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

Can TurboTax please stop notifications for me to file my taxes for this year? I've already done my taxes but continue to get push notifications and emails to sign in and do my taxes. I don't want to s

To change your account preferences in TurboTax, please follow these steps:

• Sign into your email account and view the message you received from TurboTax.
  • Scroll to the bottom of the email, and click on the link "Manage Preferences". 
  • From there you will be taken to a screen that says "Manage My Email Communications".
  • Click on "Manage Preferences"
  • You will see a list of the types of emails TurboTax sends.  Click the circled X on the screen to unsubscribe from the types of email messages you do not want to receive.
  • Click on Save Preferences.

I hope this helps.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Quetal

I believe this fix is a clue and should be updated primarily because Turbo has changed how to fix preferences. Once I figure it out I will come back here to explain 

Quetal

Hello

i have attempted to get to email preferences so I give up. I will presume Turbo has changed their preferences and I have no energy to pursue this minor but irritating continuous email “you’re not through “

Q

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Yes, you can turn off email notifications in TurboTax by following these steps:

1. While in TurboTax,
  2. Scroll down on the left hand side of your screen,
  3. Select Intuit Account,
  4. Select Communications,
  5. Scroll down and select View next to TurboTax,
  6. Here is where you can turn off any and all notifications.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies