turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can DoninGA answer. I am fully aware this is not a chat place. Just wanted to see if I was sending correctly. Thanks for replying. Will direct my future questions to you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Can DoninGA answer. I am fully aware this is not a chat place. Just wanted to see if I was sending correctly. Thanks for replying. Will direct my future questions to you.

This is a TurboTax user community message forum.  If you post a question or describe your problem then one of the users in this forum will help you.

For DoninGA...the drop down menu of forms to submit for the Illinois return contains the Federal 1040 and the Schedule 3.....the only thing that Illinois wants is page 1 of the federal 1040 because of retirement income. Obviously, the 1040 is really 2 pages and the 1 page Schedule 3 is just the amount of estimated taxes paid which is no big deal. Do you think Turbo Tax will only send page 1 of the Federal even though I see the entire title of the form as the federal 1040 and schedule 3.?

@poman1972 The program will probably include both pages of the Form 1040 since it is the complete form.  If IL does not need to know about federal estimated taxes paid then there would be no need to include Schedule 3.

DONINGA FYI Edor was able to handle my question despite the profanity!  Edor rules DONINGA drools!  Also, I'm in the Navy, we swear like Sailors! Have a good day and thanks!  

P.S. I figured that prompts were just social engineering.  Sorry for the language!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies