Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

altoids01

Are the Oregon forms available?

Are the 2023 Oregon forms available?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

15 Replies
JulieS
Expert Alumni

Yes, for the most part, Oregon forms are ready. Follow this link for more about the estimated dates for all Oregon forms.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am still getting a message that my Oregon return contains forms that are not yet final.  When I look at the forms in my return, none of them is marked not final.  How can I tell which forms are not yet final, and when will they be available?

JohnW152
Expert Alumni

You can find which Oregon forms aren't available using TurboTax's Tax form availability page.

Simply select 1040 Individual in the Select return type dropdown, then select Oregon in the Select agency dropdown.  Forms and their availability statuses will display below.

@MPalm1

All my forms are listed as available on your tool, but I still get the message that the return contains forms that are not final, and I am not able to print or file Oregon forms.  What is the solution?

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

I see this issue has been reported and is currently being investigated.

None of the forms with a pending date apply to my return.

Why can't I print my forms?

This wait is really frustrating.

I don't understand, if TT doesn't have all of the forms, how the program can tell me my taxes are complete and accurate.

This is kind of a trust issue, now.

If it doesn't have the forms, then they aren't all completed, right?

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Sometimes the form is ready and available for e-filing, but not for printing. Please be patient and check back in a couple days to see if you can print.

I find the Oregon issue to be specifially with Form 40.   (TurboTax 2023 Mac Desktop).  Like others, unable to print a set of Oregon forms saying not finalized, BUT if I open each individual Oregon Form and select "print active form" the ONLY form that won't print is the "Form 40" with message "You are trying to print Oregon form which is not yet finalized. So, it is unavailable for print."    The link to the available forms for TurboTax 2023 Mac Desktop specifically shows that Form 40 is "Ready for Print" and "Ready for E-File".    Hope this helps speed up the investigation - we've all got big kickers coming!

I am on a PC...not Mac.

It is interesting that form 40 isn't available since that impacts most Oregon filers.

@alf82 wrote:

I am on a PC...not Mac.

It is interesting that form 40 isn't available since that impacts most Oregon filers.

The Oregon forms are available - Go to this TurboTax website for federal and state forms availability - https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?albRedirect=true&product...

Either the software is updated or it isn't.

Why would it finalize a return as complete when it isn't.

Additionally, there is an option to email me when the form is updated, but the link doesn't work so...

Seems TT has really gone downhill.

Hopefully the IRS direct filing will work soon.

Agreed.  I just tried again.  I still get the message that my return contains forms that are not final.  The tool Turbo Tax keeps recommending to see which forms are available for printing and filing says that all my forms are available.   And the link to be advised when all forms are available still does not work.  This needs to be fixed so we can print our returns and file.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

This is a known issue in TurboTax and we are working to resolve it as soon as possible. As soon as we have a resolution for you, it'll be shared on Community. The issue is scheduled to be resolved end of 1/31. Please do not file prior to 2/1.

Why am I getting "return contains forms that can't be e-filed" when all forms are available in Turbo... 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies