Apex Clearing House is not Importing (Robinhood, M1 Finance, etc) and results in a (103) error, why isn't this working?

Expediting would be the import. The rest is just hassle.

work on downloaded one?

Havent tried. Gonna call in tomorrow and see if thatll really resolve it or if the fault lies with Robinhood/Apex.

As mentioned already, I tried the downloaded one even though I'm nowhere near the online one's trade limit. Didn't help.

Just found out today that you can import robinhood apex into hr block. Just did it today. It tells you to put the 10- in front of account number. But I just completed it today and everything went thru just fine. just a heads up

Just went over to H&R Block to see if that worked any better. Started with my wife's account, which failed the same as here. Then I tried my account, which imported perfectly. So clearly this is an Apex issue for specific accounts, and has nothing to do with TurboTax or the version you're using (which was already clear, but just to point it out to those who keep incorrectly claiming that). We'll have to just wait for Apex to fix it or enter manually I guess.

Thanks for the update Eric. Was trying other options but they were all leading to failed imports.

My robinhood apex import won’t upload for TurboTax but it did upload for hr block

I can get my Robinhood apex import to work on HR block but not with TT. On TT my Robinhood securities import  will work but not the Robinhood apex one. Has anyone been able to upload the Robinhood Securities one to HR Block?

I just ended up having to manually enter the trades from the Apex account that wouldn't import. Luckily this shouldn't be an issue next year since Robinhood ditched Apex for their own in-house clearing (Robinhood Securities) which imported perfectly.

It appears M1 Finance import will be fixed on February 18. Please see this link: https://support.m1finance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001996408-M1-Integration-with-Turbo-Tax

It's April 1st and I'm still having this issue with M1 Finance. I don't think anything got fixed

Please click this link as it pertains directly to TurboTax for a recent update: Manually update TurboTax for Windows Software (Basic, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business)

If available, pdate your app password exclusive to TurboTax.

You may need to delete your import and re-import it. 

To delete your import: How do I update or delete something I imported into TurboTax?

Support with importing your 1099

If your institution has a discount, click the link for more information.

How do I get my TurboTax affiliate partner discount

@Ecothunderbolt