turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Apex Clearing House is not Importing (Robinhood, M1 Finance, etc) and results in a (103) error, why isn't this working?

That's correct

Apex Clearing House is not Importing (Robinhood, M1 Finance, etc) and results in a (103) error, why isn't this working?

Think we all tried SSN -- does not import.  Are you using the CD/download or online version?

I am using the online version of self employed turbotax. It finally worked using my phone, it imported immediately. Try your phone/TT app. Finally!

I also received an additional email from robinhood about my tax docs being ready. So 2nd email, on my phone=Apex import

I just tried the TT app and same/no results.  Securities is fine but not Apex.  WTH!

Online using web browser

Parikhjimmy did it work for you?

I was able to import the statement
ericve25

It appears to be randomly working for some accounts and not others. I have two Robinhood accounts between me and my wife. One imported successfully while the other is still failing with error 103 today. I've tried on both web and phone for the failing account and neither works. Very frustrating.
faik06e

i feel the frustration. cant think of what else to possibly do.

Don’t know if this will help but try logging into TT using the link from the robinhood app. When I started using my phone I accessed from there to get the $20 off (which seems to be applied) and was able to import. But I think ericv25 is right. I think Apex may be releasing docs in batches.

The security one isn't working for me
alanleexd

got a response from Robinhood support saying to wait until the 20th of February
svaysao
Returning Member

Robinhood Apex worked for me...I used the downloaded premier version since I had over 1000 trades.

It fails for all for me
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies