Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Skill121

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Am I eligible for stimulus package check from IRS?

Am I Eligible

I filed my 2018 and 2019 taxes thru turbotax today (4/16). will I still receive a stimulus check? or is it too late?

When will I receive my stimulus check

when do i get the check

I was just wondering if I was going to get the stimulus check

IF I FILED ON THE 6th

I wasn't able to add my direct deposit info to my 2019 tax returns because I didn't have a refund.  I just filed for this year successfully but when I search the Get my Refund on the IRS page they still haven't processed my refund payment.  Are they going to mail me the check or is their a way to add my direct deposit somewhere on here even though ive already filed a tax return

Kilyn1404
Returning Member

What if I have dependent filing 2019 am I eligible for stimulus?

smurty
Returning Member

I claimed my 18 year-old stepson as a dependent in my 2019 returns. He also separately filed a return for 2019 on account of him getting remittances from his deceased father's pension plan. We have been filing returns for him on account of these payments since 2007. I understand he is over 17 and so cannot be part of the COVID-19 stimulus payment. Does the fact that I claimed him as a dependent preclude him from receiving the stimulus, even though he has filed his own separate tax returns?

Same here and can't get a straight answer they basically blamed turbo and h and r 

Posting the same link over and over again IS NOT TELLING US ANYTHING

Apparently if we used part of our refund to pay you guys, a service you claim is FREE to use, we may not even get our checks! So which is it? Are we getting our payment or not?

I used the turbotax,  because it was supposed to be FREE and then You end up charging me $60, which I really cannot afford, but did it because I figured my stimulus check would arrive soon and it would ease the financial burden that even that $60, had put upon me.  So NOW, please tell me when my stimulus check will arrive??????

How and When will you let me know if I am going to receive a stimulus package check.

@ir45sjewel wrote:

How and When will you let me know if I am going to receive a stimulus package check.

Use this IRS website for stimulus payment status and to update your bank account - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

On the IRS portal you must enter a valid Social Security number, your date of birth and your address as shown on the Federal tax return that was filed in either 2018 or 2019. 

Depending on your status you will also be asked to provide your Adjusted Gross Income from either the 2018 or 2019 federal tax return that was filed.

• IRS 2018 Form 1040 Line 7 for the 2018 AGI
  • IRS 2019 Form 1040 Line 8b for the 2019 AGI

You will also be asked to provide either your Federal tax refund or the Federal taxes owed for the year of filing.

• IRS 2018 Form 1040 Line 19 for the tax refund or Line 22 for the taxes owed
  • IRS 2019 Form 1040 Line 20 for the tax refund or Line 23 for the taxes owed 
JLarvin

??

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies