Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

glsmith14

Pioneer AMT Tax-Free Municipal Fund 1099-DIV doesn't list individual state earnings but Tax Fact Sheet lists state percentages. Do I enter dollar value for my VA?

Pioneer AMT Tax-Free Municipal Fund 1099-DIV doesn't list individual state earnings but the Tax Fact Sheet provided lists state percentages. Do I enter dollar value for my state of VA?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Pioneer AMT Tax-Free Municipal Fund 1099-DIV doesn't list individual state earnings but Tax Fact Sheet lists state percentages. Do I enter dollar value for my VA?

On one of the pagea following the main form, you only break out the exact $$ amount that was from VA bonds, (and any us territories).  But you have to calculate the exact $$ amount yourself....and assign the remaining to "More than one state"

example below for an NC resident.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Looks like you can do Puerto Rico and VA....and the remaining is "More than one state".
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Unless the $$ amount in box 11 is large, it may not do much on your VA tax return...but worth a shot.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies