On the top of turbo tax it says CA Tax Due (in pro...

On the top of turbo tax it says CA Tax Due (in progress) is that due to me or I need to pay ????

CA Tax due is the amount you need to pay.

The amount will continue to change until you enter all your forms and information and complete the final review.

Thanks 

When will it give the final tax refund amount ?

When you finish entering all your forms and information and complete the final review.

Please I need help it will not let me start over and it tells me I need to pay in this is incorrect please help me 

You can delete the state and start over IF you haven't paid for it yet or registered it (in the Free edition).  Click State in the black bar on the left of your screen.  On the Status of your state returns screen, click Delete next to your return.

If you want to start both the federal and state over, click Clear and Start Over in the black bar on the left of your screen.  You can do this only if you haven't paid for the return yet.