Solved: On the NJ return - In other wage adjustments - w2 (I live in ny work in nj) - what do I put here? I have box 12 - C ; D; Y; DD do any of these need to go on?

On the NJ return - In other wage adjustments - w2 (I live in ny work in nj) - what do I put here? I have box 12 - C ; D; Y; DD do any of these need to go on?

You shouldn't need to make additional adjustments.  New Jersey does include a few additional items in taxable income that are not included on either your New York or your Federal return.  The fact that your W-2 already reflects the variance is a strong indicator that your company has already reported these amounts to NJ for tax considerations.  You shouldn't need to have to do anything more.  

For more information on what income is taxable in NJ, please click on the following link:  

NJ Division of Taxation - NJ Income Tax Wages - State of New Jersey

Look at the two lines in Box 15 on your w2 for NY and NJ.  Do they have the same amounts or different amounts?

NJ has 2k more in box 16.

Thank you so much!

You're welcome

You're welcome