Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ohio state return systems says my information does not match anything on file. Yet turbo tax says they accepted it on Feb 4th?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Ohio state return systems says my information does not match anything on file. Yet turbo tax says they accepted it on Feb 4th?

Until that state starts reviewing and processing your return, they won't have any record of it when you go to check status on their website. Since Ohio's Department of Taxation has stated to expect direct deposit within 15 business days (not including weekends), I'd just say give them more time and check status again in a few days. More details on this can be found below.

Accepted in TurboTax just means the government has received your return but not processed it yet. The next step would be for them to process and approve your refund. Processing times may vary. The status will no longer update in TurboTax and will remain as accepted from here on out since your state now has that return.

How do I track my Ohio tax refund?

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Until that state starts reviewing and processing your return, they won't have any record of it when you go to check status on their website. Since Ohio's Department of Taxation has stated to expect direct deposit within 15 business days (not including weekends), I'd just say give them more time and check status again in a few days. More details on this can be found below.

Accepted in TurboTax just means the government has received your return but not processed it yet. The next step would be for them to process and approve your refund. Processing times may vary. The status will no longer update in TurboTax and will remain as accepted from here on out since your state now has that return.

How do I track my Ohio tax refund?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies