Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

cska
Returning Member

Official COVID-19 (Coronavirus) stimulus payment thread

Thank you!  That makes sense. 

All-

I filed my 2019 tax return in February 2020 and was not a dependent. Although in 2018 i was claimed as a dependent and my parents have not yet filed their 2019 tax return. Am i eligible for a stimulus check? 

Have anyone found out if we will get stimulus check on our tubotax card visa

Nyoo86

• If I filed my taxes with Turbotax and had them take the fee from my tax return will I still get my stimulus check as a direct deposit? 
ajluck01
Returning Member

I filed my 2019 federal tax return on 3/30. It hasn't been processed yet. I made a significant amount more in 2018 than 2019. I have already received a stimulus payment based on my 2018 return, which is a fraction of the full stimulus I would've received if it were based on 2019 AGI. Should I expect the rest of my stimulus to be paid once my 2019 return is processed?

di00q
Returning Member

I've got a question.. I'm 24 and marked that someone can claim me as a dependent on my taxes by mistake. No one claimed me as a dependent  because I am 24.. will I get the check?

If nobody is claiming you and you should have a job filing for your own taxes so if so you should receive the stim check. 

Jspragg36
Returning Member

Why are we being charged fees for our coronavirus stimulus checks that was never mentioned

@Jspragg36 wrote:

Why are we being charged fees for our coronavirus stimulus checks that was never mentioned

There are no fees whatsoever to receive a stimulus payment.  Where are you seeing this?

If you received your federal tax refund by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card then you will receive the stimulus payment by direct deposit on the Turbo Visa card.

For the stimulus check, I did submit my taxes under turbo tax for 2019 however I moved to a different state and a different home. My old bank wouldn’t be able to obtain it. How will i be able to get my stimulus check?

No! Go fix it! Whatever,however,FIX IT!

@Seanhertel97 wrote:

For the stimulus check, I did submit my taxes under turbo tax for 2019 however I moved to a different state and a different home. My old bank wouldn’t be able to obtain it. How will i be able to get my stimulus check?

Change your address with the IRS - https://www.irs.gov/faqs/irs-procedures/address-changes

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

An additional feature on Get My Payment will allow eligible people a chance to provide their bank account information so they can receive their payment more quickly rather than waiting for a paper check. This feature will be unavailable if the Economic Impact Payment has already been scheduled for delivery.

Mzzrlynn

I have a similar situation

Someone fraudulently

Claimed me Im 60 and on SSI. Shes been doing it off n on for 5 years how can i resolve this i live in and receive a SSI check monthly. How can I resolve

Anyone claiming me. I put 

Notice on my ss# that ots not to be able to br used

By ANYONE TO CLAIM ME.

what do i do? How do I find out if Ive been claimed ?

I need help as I am a retired livd in Florida and the perdon who has claimed

Me lives in Indiana. And Ive been collecting my SSI

Here in Florida the last t years. How can K fix this?

Why is my stimuls check being hold when I got a Tex saying my check was received

claudiagarcia714
Returning Member

Does anyone know why I would only receive $1200 and not the extra $500 for my 14 year old daughter? I just got it this morning but only $1200.

Thanks 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies