Now that my taxes are completed do you all file th...

Now that my taxes are completed do you all file them for me?

TurboTax cannot initiate the filing of a tax return.

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

Or you print, sign, date and mail the federal tax return to the IRS yourself.

Don't be in a rush to file.  

Even if Turbo Tax lets you submit your return they will just hold all the returns until the IRS opens filing on Jan 27, 2021 or later.  So there is no hurry.  And a lot of people who file early find out they have to amend later like when they get their actual W2 and 1099 forms.  Or they get more forms than they were expecting.  

And You should wait because you might get a late W2 or 1099 in the mail.  They have until Jan 31 to send you the tax forms.  Or they may send you a corrected W2 or 1099 even later.