My wife received 140k wire money from China as gifts. Her parents wired 90k and my father wired 40k. Should she file form 3520? Are her parents and my father related?

I am not sure if her parents and my father are consider to be related to each other. If not related, then there is no need to file form 3520, right? thank you so much for the answer.

No, you do not need to file the Form 3520.  The Form 3520 is required if she received more than $100,000 from a nonresident alien individual or a foreign estate (including foreign persons related to that nonresident alien individual or foreign estate) that you treated as gifts or bequests.  Her parents and your father are not related persons who have to be combined.

hi, what if you received in total more than $100,000, but from different individuals? I received $50,000 each from my mom and dad ( both overseas, but different accounts), also $20,000 from another nonresident alien. This happened in 2018, and I did not file a 3520. Should I file another one now?