turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have e-filed my federal tax return, do I mail my state tax return and when is the deadline for that?My State is Fl?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I have e-filed my federal tax return, do I mail my state tax return and when is the deadline for that?My State is Fl?

FL does not have a state income tax.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

yes,but it still ask you t o print a return, do you get penalized if you don't mail it out

There is nothing to mail. You cannot file an income tax return for Florida. If you were charged for a FL return you need to request a billing adjustment
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

No, you do not get penalized for not mailing a return because you don't need to file it.  TurboTax does have Florida forms for the business tangible property tax, if you don’t have a business or rental you would not file a return.

You can try deleting the return, it may not delete if you paid or registered already

How do I delete my state return in TurboTax Online?

great, i  do have a business but it's not tangible asset, or rental, so I feel I do no have to mail out this printed copy that turbo tax confuses you into sending...correct...thx so much,bluedeb, great name by the way...

Since In Florida, all tangible property is subject to local personal property taxes and you don't have any, then you would not need to file the return.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies