Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

No help. reply said forms was at the top right. only notifications, search icon,ttax at top right. how do i go back and forth between forms and questions?

So far I have no answer as to how to find/use forms?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

No help. reply said forms was at the top right. only notifications, search icon,ttax at top right. how do i go back and forth between forms and questions?

You are using the TurboTax online editions which do not have the capability to access the tax return forms or schedules.

That feature is only available when using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions installed on a personal computer, using Forms mode.

In your other post you said you have the CD/download program.  Did you get it installed and Activated with the 16 digit License Code?  You are in the Online version.  You need to be in your Desktop program.  

Did you accidentally use the Online version instead of your Desktop program?   Online has the menu items down the left side in a black bar.  The Desktop programs have the tabs going across the top.  We can help you move this Online return to your program.  

How to install with a License Code

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/product-delivery/download-software-turbo...

Then

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/activating-turbotax-cd-download-software/00/852971

And you should keep your posts on the same thread by replying.  Don't make new posts.  Otherwise it gets confusing.  Like this thread was missing important information that you have the CD/download program.  

You can click on the View pull down menu to find Forms.  The image below is from the Windows version of the app, so it's Ctrl 2 (not sure what the keyboard shortcut is on a Mac).  Hope this helps.

image.png

@cdeatonncnc13   Are you seeing the replies to your posts?  Here is the top of my Windows Home & Business Desktop CD/Download program.  Mac is similar.   If you have a lower version instead of BUSINESS and PERSONAL you would have just FEDERAL.  Forms is the 3rd icon from the right.  But it sounds like you got into the Online version by accident.  Online has the menu items going down the left side in a black bar.  That happens a lot.  

Top Menu.jpg  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies