marybayham

My W2 income still says "Need review", I have reviewed multiple times AND deleted my W2 and re-entered manually. Still showing needs review.

How do I get it to not say "Needs review"?
KatrinaLO

This is currently a known issue and we are working to resolve this error. Please see the information below for assistance and to sign up for notification as soon as it is resolved:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/why-am-i-getting-a-needs-review-for-my-w-2-even-th...

panko

@KatrinaLO I'm getting access denied when trying to access that page. Is that page not public?

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

The issue for the initial thread question has been resolved therefore the link is no longer valid. Would you please clarify your question that you need assistance with in order for us to fully assist you?

@panko