turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My turbo tax intuit says i need to update my browser, but my ipad browser is already updated. It will not let me move past this message to get to my return

^^^This is no help Turbo Tax. My system on google chrome is current, up to date and meetsd all of these requirements!

My turbo tax intuit says i need to update my browser, but my ipad browser is already updated. It will not let me move past this message to get to my return

I got the same message when I try to access through my Lyft driver app. They are supposed to pay for it by going through the app but then I get stuck at that message as well. I’m using iPhone 11. Please help. 

MoniqueLO
Intuit Alumni

Please try refreshing your browser and clearing out your cookies. If that does not work, try clearing out your browser's cache. You may also want to try a different browser. 

Please see below for information on how to delete your cookies. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-do-i-delete-cookies/00/25978

Please see below for information on how to delete your cache.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-to-clear-your-cache/00/26135

If you would like to contact customer support for additional assistance please see below. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Im using windows and have the latest Chrome.....T Tax keep pushing me to update Chrome and I cannot log in...Whats up here????

@marnushonorata wrote:

Im using windows and have the latest Chrome.....T Tax keep pushing me to update Chrome and I cannot log in...Whats up here????

The latest Chrome version is  79.0.3945.130

What version are you running?

Nothing is working. Still showing the message and my computer is fully up to date. Bye, TurboTax. It's been real.

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

While this thread has already posted: 

There is one more question--are you using the same username and password?

Yep...bye, bye Turbo Tax. I was super bummed that I couldnt't get you to work for me. I jumped through all the hoops, complied with all your demands and you still failed me...after all these years of us together. I had to find another. Credit Karma was a breeze...and completly free. Goodbye old friend.

I am going through the same BS, so goodbye to Turbotax after seven years. I took Nicole1113's advice and went to Credit Karma. It was free and easy! Thanks for the tip!

I’m still having the same issue two weeks later! Lyft says it’s turbo tax Problem and turbo tax says it’s Lyft app issue. No accountability by either so I guess I will be switching too! 

These are same system I used to file the past 3 years. I updated all meet system requirements but still giving me browser error message. 

finally got my w2s and am having the same problem on a desktop PC using a freshly updated firefox.  that's absolutely ridiculous that clearing cookies/cache would solve this.  what silly faux-IT help desk BS.  yeah try turning your device on and off again and maybe it'll let you log in.

unless intuit runs on severely antiquated flash i dont even understand this stupid corporate ploy to install another app parading as a technical issue

Asherpg

Don't have a computer.  Need to use my kindle fire but can't get past the page repairing me to change or updAte the system

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Are you using the browser or an App?  You may not be able to proceed due to that type of Operating System, but you can download the TurboTax app from the Amazon App Store to proceed with filing your return.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi I am using my iPhone 11, through my Lyft app as that is the only way they will apply the driver discount. But for test purposes I also tried through safari browser, Firefox and modzilla and got the same message. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies