Solved: My software TURBO TAX BUSINESS does not allow me to download State free of charge. That is a change from last year.Buying software I was convinced that one state is free?

My software TURBO TAX BUSINESS does not allow me to download State free of charge. That is a change from last year.Buying software I was convinced that one state is free?

"Buying software I was convinced that one state is free?"

Actually, there has always been a separate charge for TurboTax Business State (link below), which is purchased and downloaded from within the TurboTax Business program itself. 

A few of the TurboTax CD/download personal tax products are bundled with one free state, but not TurboTax Business.

See https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

Are you using the separate stand alone Turbo Tax Business for 1065. 1120 and 1041 returns?  That has never had and free state.

Are you confusing it with the Home & Business Personal program which does come with a free state?