My return is continually freezing on check this en...

My return is continually freezing on check this entry when attempting to submit. I used robinhood to upload the forms so idk why I would have to check anything

If you are stuck on a screen or it is blank in TurboTax you may need to log out and restart your computer, then log back in, or try another browser. You may need to clear your cache and cookies. Please see these TurboTax FAQ's for information on how to clear your cache and cookies:

To clear your cache use this TurboTax FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-to-clear-your-cache/00/26135

To clear your cookies use this TurboTax FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-do-i-delete-cookies/00/25978

That's not it at all. I work IT for reference. It's happening on multiple devices and browsers. 

It freezes here.

"Check This Entry

form 1099-b worksheet (robinhood securities LLC) cost/basis not reported applies only to a transaction reported on 1099-b, Do not enter for 47010C409 Jaguar health inc common st ock 0"  then there is absolutely nothing to do but hit continue, which then brings me back to the same page. 

Figure it out? Mines doing same thing.

If you have any cryptocurrency, it should reported in a different section. 

If this is the case, I suggest deleting the Robinhood import and splitting out any portion that is cryptocurrency.

If you had cryptocurrency, click to read more in this short video and article about entering cryptocurrency details.

Jaguar Health, Inc. did announce a 1 for 70 reverse stock split mid-year for 2019 which may better be reported yourself rather than the import.

To anyone experiencing this problem, the only solution is to go back to where you import from Robinhood, delete the import and click I'll enter it myself. Then choose "summarize" and fill in the blanks, make sure the capital loss/gains matches the 1099-B, if it doesn't you may have to see if the wash sale was added or subtracted. And then you will have to download the PDF of the 1099-B and add it in when it asks.

Same problem

@zachary44 Please see this link, another customer posted a solution to this issue with Robinhood Tax documents.

• It's happening to me, too. They just want to prevent us from filing and force us to pay more. What should be simple ia instead something that is impossible. Good job turbotax! You have successfully screwed over the lives of millions of people!