pjbvnuts

My K-1 in Box 14 has a Z letter code indicating Other Information of "Corpus not subject to tax" How do I indicate that without it not appearing as income?

DawnC0

If this code is used, the fiduciary will provide you with any additional information you may need to file your return that isn't shown elsewhere on your Schedule K-1.  Amounts from Box 14 (1041 - K1) are not included in your income, this box and code Z are ''information only'' line items.  

DawnC0

Butters

My Schedule K-1 (1041) has, under box 14, two separate codes: "z* STMT".  Are these also "information only", and can I just leave these two entries blank since it is unclear in the K-1 attached fiduciary instructions what specific numbers to enter here?
shirleyannh20

I have the same question