Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pjbvnuts

My K-1 in Box 14 has a Z letter code indicating Other Information of "Corpus not subject to tax" How do I indicate that without it not appearing as income?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

My K-1 in Box 14 has a Z letter code indicating Other Information of "Corpus not subject to tax" How do I indicate that without it not appearing as income?

If this code is used, the fiduciary will provide you with any additional information you may need to file your return that isn't shown elsewhere on your Schedule K-1.  Amounts from Box 14 (1041 - K1) are not included in your income, this box and code Z are ''information only'' line items.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

If this code is used, the fiduciary will provide you with any additional information you may need to file your return that isn't shown elsewhere on your Schedule K-1.  Amounts from Box 14 (1041 - K1) are not included in your income, this box and code Z are ''information only'' line items.  

Butters

My Schedule K-1 (1041) has, under box 14, two separate codes: "z* STMT".  Are these also "information only", and can I just leave these two entries blank since it is unclear in the K-1 attached fiduciary instructions what specific numbers to enter here?

I have the same question
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies