Yes, you can claim your inlaws as dependents.
Here are the qualifications:
· You provided more than half of their support.
· They made less than $4,150 in gross taxable income.
· They are not a dependent on someone else’s taxes.
· They are not filing a joint return with someone else.
· They are a U.S. citizen, resident alien, national, or a Canadian or Mexican resident.
For more information, follow this link:https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/family/steps-to-claiming-an-elderly-parent-as-a-dependent/L34je...