Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My federal return got rejected with code "F1040-133". Logged back in to TT and it says can't find the code but wants to refile the same. Won't it get rejected again?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

My federal return got rejected with code "F1040-133". Logged back in to TT and it says can't find the code but wants to refile the same. Won't it get rejected again?

Not necessarily.  Try to refile and see what happens.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

The same happened to me and I resubmitted 3 times thus far, same result.

so how do I fix it.  

JohnW222
Expert Alumni

You can wait a bit longer and try again to see if the problem is resolved.

You also have the option to paper-file your return and send it in.

Please see the TurboTax Help articles "How do I print and mail my return in TurboTax Online?" or How do I print and mail a return in the TurboTax for Windows CD/Download software?as appropriate for guidance on paper-filing.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

turbo tax says - We expect to have a resolution by 2/19/20.  No action is necessary from the filer.

Yup... I'll keep checking.

There's no point in sending it via regular mail (as proposed by another user) if there's an issue... just to get it rejected again much later or worse, get audited or something!!!

I've been rejected 3 times now. Same reject code every time.  When I log back in to fix it (which I've done 3 times now and it's rejected every time)  and click the revisit button I get this message

"Description of error:

If in [OtherIncomeTypeStatement] present in the return, 'OtherIncomeLitCd' has the value "NOL", then [NetOperatingLossCarryforwardDeductionStatement] must be attached to the corresponding 'OtherIncomeTypeStmt'.
What needs to be done:
We have identified an issue with the filing of this tax return. We expect to have a resolution on 2/19/2020. No action is currently necessary from the filer."

When I search for the code in TT  that error does not pull up, Only related issues about being an illegal alien. We are both US citizens. 

I guess we all need to file with someone else this year since this is TT issue, not an IRS issue!? From the virtual chat, I did the lady said it was a TT issue. 

Same thing happen to me. Turbo Tax has the action to resolve per the error message...

"We have identified an issue with the filing of this tax return. We expect to have a resolution on 2/19/2020. No action is currently necessary from the filer".

Called the help line 4 different times and no one there can seem to help. I will be filing with a different service next year. Unbelievable. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies