intermedio

My daughter status: Not a dependent this year. Can anyone say why?

Check to see what you said in My Info for her.  Click edit by her name and go back through the questions again.  Make sure you entered her date of birth correctly and that you said she lived with you the whole year.  Make sure you entered her Social Security number.  Make sure you answered that odd question about whether she paid for over half her own support NO.  Another thing to try is to just delete her and then re-enter her information from scratch.  She should show up on line 6c as your dependent.

Tell us more about your daughter.  We cannot see your return.  How old was she at the end of 2017?  Was she a full-time student?  Did she live with you?  Did she have over $4050 of income?
intermedio

She born on Jule 04 2014. at the end of 2017 she 3 old. She goes child-care only. She lives with me and my wife
intermedio

his child is...

Adopted (if the adoption was final before 2017, select None of the above)

A foster child

None of the above ---- I choose this, is it correct?

none of the above is correct.
intermedio

i delete and start again now fill good. thanks

Great!  you are welcome.