My 2018 turbo tax program switched taxable amounts to gross amounts without my doing anything. I would like to speak to someone from Turbo tax.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 2018 turbo tax program switched taxable amounts to gross amounts without my doing anything. I would like to speak to someone from Turbo tax.

I would like to speak to Turbo tax support.
3 Replies
Level 15

Please elaborate.

A matured life insurance annuity had both gross and taxable amounts.  I entered both amounts properly in "Step by Step."  Turbo tax changed the taxable amount to the gross amount and could have cost me substantial tax consequences.
Level 15

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  To call TurboTax customer support
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number
They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings