My 2018 turbo tax program switched taxable amounts to gross amounts without my doing anything. I would like to speak to someone from Turbo tax.

I would like to speak to Turbo tax support.

Please elaborate.

A matured life insurance annuity had both gross and taxable amounts.  I entered both amounts properly in "Step by Step."  Turbo tax changed the taxable amount to the gross amount and could have cost me substantial tax consequences.

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  To call TurboTax customer support
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number
They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.