Solved: My 2018 TT Business cannot import my information from my 2017 TT Business. How do I save my files from 2017 as a .tax2017 ?

My 2018 TT Business cannot import my information from my 2017 TT Business. How do I save my files from 2017 as a .tax2017 ?

If you save your 2017 tax return within 2017 TurboTax Business (open the return and select File tab at very top left and then Save), the file should be saved as a tax file.  You may want to note the directory of where it is being saved in case the file can't be found when you open up 2018 TurboTax and state you want to transfer in the 2017 file.