matt24

Multiple contractors less than 600 per year. Do I list individually or as one category. IE in TurboTax would I put Contract Labor $4762 as an entry?

Yes you can just enter the total for all (1099 and not).  But if you list them then you will have a list for next year so you don't forget any.  

matt24

Thanks. I forgot to mention that I do have some contractors over $600 that I did 1099. I listed those individually, but I wasn't sure what to do with all the contractors that did not make $600 and did not receive a 1099 from me. I am hoping the answer is still the same. lol

Yes in fact you can just enter one total for both the 1099 and not 1099.  I was trying to say that.  That's what I do.  Just the grand total of all.
matt24

OK. Thanks!!