turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

andandsj

Is there a plan to make a Turbo Tax Business program available for Mac users? Latest comments on this are a couple of years old. Thank you.

I may need to prepare form 1041, and K-1 forms for a trust.  Need to know if I can do this on my Apple lap-top, using Turbo Tax?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Is there a plan to make a Turbo Tax Business program available for Mac users? Latest comments on this are a couple of years old. Thank you.

As a MAC user myself, there is no current MAC TurboTax Business product.  And, unfortunately, there are no plans that I know of to introduce a MAC Business program in the near future.  

Some people have success in running parallels type programs, but I have never tried it personally.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

As a MAC user myself, there is no current MAC TurboTax Business product.  And, unfortunately, there are no plans that I know of to introduce a MAC Business program in the near future.  

Some people have success in running parallels type programs, but I have never tried it personally.

Many just buy a cheap PC just for that.  A cheap PC might be cheaper than parallels and the Windows software.
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

Hey Intuit--it has been another couple of years, still no Business software for Mac, what is the rationale behind this surprising gap in your product offerings?

@designerguy wrote:

Hey Intuit--it has been another couple of years, still no Business software for Mac, what is the rationale behind this surprising gap in your product offerings?

Apparently they do not believe the market is large enough to be profitable. 

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies