turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

glrubens

Last year I used the Home and Business version. This year I don't need the business part so I'd like to use Premier. Can Premier import last year's Home and Business?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Last year I used the Home and Business version. This year I don't need the business part so I'd like to use Premier. Can Premier import last year's Home and Business?

Sure it can--any version of TT can allow transfer of your 2018 return to 2019's new return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I used Deluxe in 2018 and using business and home for 2019 but it did not automatically transfer the data.  How do I go about doing that manually?  Thanks

@samt123 The transfer from 2018 to 2019 has to happen before you enter any 2019 data, or it is too late unless you clear it and start over.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-transfer-last-year-s-return-into-...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies