glrubens

Last year I used the Home and Business version. This year I don't need the business part so I'd like to use Premier. Can Premier import last year's Home and Business?

Sure it can--any version of TT can allow transfer of your 2018 return to 2019's new return.

samt123

I used Deluxe in 2018 and using business and home for 2019 but it did not automatically transfer the data.  How do I go about doing that manually?  Thanks

@samt123 The transfer from 2018 to 2019 has to happen before you enter any 2019 data, or it is too late unless you clear it and start over.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-transfer-last-year-s-return-into-...