varivendam

Last year I filed a revised return.This year filed with the AGI of last years revised return.This is rejected. I filed with last years original AGI.That is also rejected.

If it was rejected for AGI—-be aware that many 2019 returns took so long for the IRS to process that your 2019 AGI might not be in the IRS system.   Try using zero instead.

If filing with zero is rejected then file again but select the option that you did not file last year.  The IRS does not see that question and it will allow you to e-file with no AGI question.

Or—-if you filed as a “non-filer” just to get the stimulus check on a 2019 return, try using $1 as the AGI.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/where-do-i-correct-my-agi-in-turbotax-online/00/26311

If that does not work and you still cannot e-file, then print, sign, and mail your tax return.

HelenC12

This is common. We even have a TurboTax FAQ. See What if I entered the correct AGI and I’m still getting an e-file reject?