brittnyfriar

Keeps looping me back to the screen right after I enter my refund payment info, right before the sign and file. But it won't let me sign and file

HeatherPLO

Try this to see if it will get you past the loop:

Close completely out of the browser then go back in.  

Also, clear the cache/cookies in your browser as well.  See below links for assistance on how to do this:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900966 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901488

You may want to try another browser as well. 

es233720

Cx, was stuck in an infinite loop in step 2 of file, where the cx enters the payment information on her amended return, and when finishes, ends up again on step 2. The cx has cleared her cache and cookies, and restarted her computer. I also, had her try a different browser. With some help, had cx do pay by check, run through to step 3, then back to direct debit on step 2 and cx was able to transmit amended return.

Ebony A

Thank you for providing that update; we are happy to hear that they were able to successfully file @es233720.

stacy8860

Thank you so much for that work around!  It got my cx through the step 2 loop that has been plaguing her for weeks!

Ebony A

So happy to hear that; you're welcome and we thank you for the update @stacy8860 .