turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TurboTax fails to import 1099 from Robinhood. It was supposed to be available by today. Only reason for using TurboTax was so I don't have to enter transactions by hand.

This warning is for Robinhood Crypto Form 1099 from the link you provided, not Apex. So it supposes to work, but it does not. I am getting the same 103 error.
Aerodee

TurboTax fails to import 1099 from Robinhood. It was supposed to be available by today. Only reason for using TurboTax was so I don't have to enter transactions by hand.

I'm getting the same error too and this is not with Crypto

You guys better have update, Ameritrade didn't give me a single problem in January, this has always been a problem with Robinhood.

Call Robinhood.  It is there issue.  Other Robinhood users have reported in other threads that Robinhood acknowledged the problem.
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
H3ll8OY
Returning Member

Even I am getting 103 error
blanz40

Its not even giving me an option to link my robinhood apex or securities... this is so annoying

I’m still unable to import my robinhood apex even tho it said it would be ready today. I contacted robinhood and they said it should go through. Idk what’s going on but very frustrating. Please help
blanz40

Just another thing in addition to my last comment.... when i said i switched from the free version to the premier version, i had to make a totally new account and upload the PDF of last years tax return to the account. Took me about 5 minutes to make a new account. Maybe people should try that? It wasn’t my last resort since i was getting really frustrated and it ended up working @ 2AM last night.
blanz40

@dimauro.michael you should be using the premier version. I was using the free version and it was not working. If you are already using the premier version, you should make a totally new turbo tax account and it should work then. I emailed Robinhood and TurboTax 1000 times since the 17th of February when it was originally suppose to be available and no one was able to help me, i had to figure it out all on my own.

How do I make another turbo tax account? Do I need a different email?
blanz40

@dimauro.michael yes, i just used another email i had to experiment. First thing i did when i made the account was try to import the files so i didn’t waste my time doing all the other information first. I was very surprised that it worked.

Yeah I will try that thanks

Ugh nope tried a new email and completely starting new turbo tax account and that didn’t work either. Still can’t import my apex
mwags23

Just tried to do the same thing and it did not work

when I'm trying to import data from robinhood to my Turbotax Premier software on my computer (windows 10), the Turbotax  crashes. I'm getting the 10007 error. Some people in this chat recommended to open another account, but I'm already bought Premier access on my account and I don't want to buy the access again from the new account.
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies