Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Itsdeductible being discontinued.. WHAT???

Well there is CharityDeduction.com. It’s independent and you can copy the Form 8283 totals into TurboTax.

@cayan wrote:

Well there is CharityDeduction.com. It’s independent and you can copy the Form 8283 totals into TurboTax.

Are they still around? It looks like that domain is no longer registered:Screenshot 2022-12-04 183642.png

I would also pay annually  to continue using this app.

My bad… it’s plural. CharityDeductions.com.

Thanks much for this. I will try CharityDeductions.com. Glad to hear ItsDeductible is back for one more year but I will start trying this alternatives asap. I am very disappointed at Intuit. They could come up with a pricing structure to ensure ItsDeductible is permanent. They should even publicize it more--it is super helpful. But looks like they do not believe much in their own product, for some weird reason. They could even sell it to keep it alive under another owner, instead of shutting it down.

I couldn't agree more. It's such a handy tool that I would pay extra to have.

FYI - Intuit has decided NOT to discontinue ItsDeductible and will continue to support the tool. Your account and data will continue to be available without interruption. If you are an ItsDeductible user, you should have received a notification of this change on or about July 5, 2022.

How do I export my data from ItsDeductible?

I believe that you are mistaken.  I believe that Intuit indicated that they would support ItsDeductible through the 2022 tax season and filing.  I am not aware that they have committed beyond that point.  

@wintely0 … which is where some of the conclusions lie. What @VolvoGirl posted was a direct quote from Intuit. Plus @VolvoGirl seems fairly well trusted on the Quicken forum generally….

I figure we will know shortly if it's being continued long term or not. Let's see if there is a 2023 tab after the 1st.

PLEASE keep it. Downsizing folks need it!

Thank you for listening and keeping It's Deductible for 2022.   Please keep it permanently for 2023 and on.  I like many others in these support forums would gladly pay an annual subscription fee to keep this valuable tool.

I agree 100%

Alan

First time poster, long time TT user.

Please continue to support It's Deductible.  We itemize and the ability not only to track but also import easily deductions into TT is why we continue to use TT.  It is an invaluable tool.  If the issue is one of monetization, then make it a subscription.  While the cost should not exceed the cost of TT, there is a happy medium that I think many users would pay for the convenience.

Thanks -- and here's hoping a 2023 tab appears tomorrow morning.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies