Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

They start processing on 15th

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

They start processing on 15th

Just fyi your more than likely to see your money in your account before they update there site. That happened to me last year

That’s so true @nessie_28634

Its also important to remember just because it's 6am and there's no money in your account doesn't mean it won't be for that day. Your bank makes deposits threw out the day one year I got mine at 9pm last year at 5pm

On a forum that I’m reading on Facebook it says Irs stated that they will send majority path act folks updates on February 15th and by the 18th everyone should have updated estimate dates on wmr

Yes I've read that too last year I got mine on 22nd so I'm hoping same this year
reereej39

abuhayaa124 i received that same message myself

Ok cool so we all just waiting on our ish. Thanks to Trump ???
laneydos

Abuhayaa- This is the kind of ignorant crap that keeps fueling hate for a President who is actually doing something for the US. This was enacted in 2015 signed by OBAMA! Do some research and stop sounding like the same ignorant banging gong.
laneydos

@mrichter0224 Exactly!

Laneydos abubayaa was simply asking if this was from trump. Never was trump being attacked
laneydos

@nessie_28634 Yea because saying "thanks to trump" with 3 question marks means he was just curious and wasn't trying to blame him for something that's not his fault like the ignorant masses and the media do every day.. Sure.. 😐

There called question marks that's what makes it a question
laneydos

A question doesn't require 3 question marks. A question has a correct form of sentence structure. That wasn't what he was doing, and you know that very well. Quit playing devil's advocate.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies