It says on GMP that they need more information or ...

It says on GMP that they need more information or I am not eligible. I know I am eligible. They have had my same banking information for 10 years. I paid for your fees wi

th my refund last year, but not the year before. I cannot wait until my tax refund. I have been unemployed to 10 months as a direct result of this pandemic I need that money now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone going to help me? I have been Unemployed for 10 months and really need that stimulus payment now not 5 months from now

Did you receive the first EIP payment?   If yes, you should get the 2nd the same way you got the first one.   The problem the IRS had this week was with 3rd-party payment processors (if you paid your fees with your refund).  The good news is that those payments started being deposited today!  So, it is quite possible that you could see the deposit in the next few days (or even today).  

Yes, I got the first payment, but no email from you, nor have I received payment. I do not have a phone in service to call anyone either. Ive had same bank account for 10 years

If you used a refund processing service in the past, the stimulus payments started being deposited today.  Keep checking your bank and it should show up in the next few days.  If you received the first one and nothing has changed, the second payment should show up within a few days as the second payments are going to the same place the first payments went.  

but I have not even received an email from you

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.