mooreanniecox

It says am suppose to get paid today but i cant see my money

What is "it" that says you get money today?  The TurboTax site or the IRS site?   TurboTax only gives you an estimated date.   And if the IRS site said today is the day they will issue your refund, you still need to allow 1-5 days for the money to post to your account.

WendyN2

If you are looking at the IRS Where's My Refund site, it does not give a specific date for a refund, only a range of days. TurboTax also does not give specific dates for refunds as this process is completely out of their control. If the IRS site is stating that the funds have been released (where you might be seeing this, I do not know) today then check back with your bank in the morning as they might get deposited at midnight. Again, however, I've never seen the IRS give out a specific date.