Why can't I get past the stage of entering details for finalizing my refund and getting my credit score?

When I tried to get my credit report, the page wouldn't let me get past entering my information, rejecting the SSN every time even after I cross referenced my W-2 and my social security card every time. Why is it saying that my SSN is incorrect when I'm positive that it isn't?

Error messages from the site: 

"It looks like some of your personal info isn’t correct. These things can happen. Let’s try again and double check that all of your details are accurate."

"Please enter your 9-digit Social Security Number"

And then, after it boots me out of the selection screen when I enter my SSN and continue, the box where my SSN is supposed to go reads "Please enter a valid 9-digit Social Security Number". My SSN is valid and 9 digits long. 

Any thoughts on how I can get this done with TurboTax? I tried clearing site cookies, along with clearing the saved passwords Chrome keeps, and none of that helped. 

It may not be the SSN that is wrong. Make sure all of your personal information is correct for each entry. Could be that you recently moved or need to input your legal or maiden name, exactly as it would be reported with the credit reporting agencies.