Solved: Is this a scam or not? i got an email saying a ret...

Is this a scam or not? i got an email saying a return was made using my I do on another account and to call customer support. The return would be held for 48 hours only.

That can be a valid email from Turbotax.  It is sent if someone tries to file a tax return using the SSN of an existing customer.  The most common reason for this email is that you made a new account this year and your old account was notified.  It could also be an actual attempt to file a false return in your name.  Did you submit a return in the last day or so?  

Scammers can copy legitimate messages and use them for bad purposes, so this could also be a scam.  Don't click on any links in the email.  To obtain a secure number to call Turbotax, use the web site, you will know it is a secure number if you see a padlock icon in the address window.  Ask for the security team.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Delete answer

Deleted answer.  Contact TurboTax to verify the email.  It could be a scam.

Use this phone number and select TurboTax - 1-800-4-INTUIT (1-800-446-8848)