I received this AM an authentic-looking message from Turbo Tax requesting a verification of the credit card used to purchase my software. The message included the final four numbers of the credit card account. The question I have is this real or fake? Thank you.
How do I update a declined credit card for a TurboTax Advantage order?
Before you begin, have your "declined payment" email handy.
- Start by looking up your order at our Check Your Order Status page.
- Enter the info requested on the declined payment email, then select Update.
- Enter your TurboTax Advantage login info if requested.
- Now update your billing info. Your order should now be complete.
If you need to confirm or update the credit card information on file with your subscription:
- Sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account.
- Once you've signed in, select Billing and shipping info on the left side, then the TurboTax Advantage info radio button.
- Select Edit to confirm or update your payment, billing, or shipping address.