turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Normal6
Returning Member

Income sources are not being reported correctly how do I change the income reported here?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Income sources are not being reported correctly how do I change the income reported here?

What do you mean?  Only you can enter the source of income onto a tax return using TurboTax, either manually or importing from one of the TurboTax import partners.

Carl
Level 15

Keep in mind that nobody can access your account or see your return - not even a TurboTax Employee. So nobody knows where "here" is. Are you using the online version of the program? Or are you using the CD/desktop version that you physically installed on your computer? What specific and explicit income are you talking about? Rental income? Business income? 1009-MISC income? W-2 income? Maybe one of the many, many other types of income?

We'd love to help. But without more details all we can do is make wild guesses in the dark and chances are, our guesses will be flat out wrong.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies