skoke

In TurboTax online, Deferral for Certain Schedule H or SE Filers Smart Worksheet is not allowing me to enter anything. Won't allow 0 or negative or positive number. Help!

Sorry, character limit - line 11 is where I can't enter anything. And it won't let me file with the outstanding error.
MichelleLO

You may want to try to completely log out of TurboTax and then clear out your browser's cache and delete the cookies stored on your computer. A full or corrupted cache can keep TurboTax from functioning properly. 

Please see the following TurboTax FAQs to assist with this:

If you continue to have issues please see the link below to contact one of our TurboTax representatives so that they can help you troubleshoot: 

What is the TurboTax phone number?

Rdeneau

The response was absolutely no help

skoke

Agreed. I ended up calling TurboTax Support again, and the tech immediately suggested deleting everything from this field, leaving it blank. That worked. The first time I called, the tech I got wasn't able to help even after an hour on the phone, which is why I went to the Community boards. This second tech was good.