gjpruiksma

In 2016 TurboTax Premier I need to file Form 1310 with my father's last individual filing. But I cannot find a Form 1310 in the software. Is it available?

Another question online said to use a search function to find form 1310 with a jump to link. I can't find a search tool to do so. What am I missing here?

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a form 1310 - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899320-can-i-file-form-1310-in-turbotax

Enter form 1310 in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to form 1310

gjpruiksma

OK I found that if I double-click on Open Form in upper LEFT part of program screen in form mode, a search window opens. I got to form 1310. Thanks

That will work when using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions.  The answer I provided can be used for either the online or desktop editions.