turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

In 2016 TurboTax Premier I need to file Form 1310 with my father's last individual filing. But I cannot find a Form 1310 in the software. Is it available?

Another question online said to use a search function to find form 1310 with a jump to link. I can't find a search tool to do so. What am I missing here?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

In 2016 TurboTax Premier I need to file Form 1310 with my father's last individual filing. But I cannot find a Form 1310 in the software. Is it available?

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a form 1310 - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899320-can-i-file-form-1310-in-turbotax

Enter form 1310 in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to form 1310

View solution in original post

3 Replies

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a form 1310 - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899320-can-i-file-form-1310-in-turbotax

Enter form 1310 in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to form 1310

OK I found that if I double-click on Open Form in upper LEFT part of program screen in form mode, a search window opens. I got to form 1310. Thanks

That will work when using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions.  The answer I provided can be used for either the online or desktop editions.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies