Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Lbcalia

Im trying to chek my “Get My Payment” for the stimulus check, but when i put my information like SSN it said mu information doesn’t match with IRS record

I’m having the same issue please help 

The information you have entered does not match our records. Please try again.

If you used information from your 2019 tax return, the return may not have been processed yet. Please enter information from your 2018 tax return instead and try again.

ctdavis14

Im trying to chek my “Get My Payment” for the stimulus check, but when i put my information like SSN it said mu information doesn’t match with IRS record

So if you tried all of the suggestions and it still doesn't work......how long before they'll just mail me my check? Has anyone heard?

Thanks...That FINALLY worked for me. The trick was to look up my STANDARD address.  NOT the way I used the address on my tax return.  I also used the dashes in the social security field.

Although I got in, I failed for some reason on the tax return verification and it told me to wait 24 hours.

vandre21

Hi, just a question about it:For the address, I entered it according to the USPS link Zip Code Lookup link provided.

Did you included city and state? When I use the tool it gives me 123 STREERNAME DR CITY ESTATE ZIP , all together 

Thanks

vandre21

Hi, a question about it : however, using the US Post Office address tool (the link is in this thread) and then entering the address exactly as it appears there did work.

Did you include City and state? Because when I use the toll it gives me 123 STREENAME DR CITY STATE ZIP

thanks

Here is what worked for me after weeks of getting the message "your information does not match our records.

I entered my social security number with dashes.

I looked up my standardized address on usps.  I put in the street address exactly as it was listed there, it was in all caps.  The zip code exactly as it was listed there with 5 digits then a dash and the 4 digit end on the zip code.

IT WORKED!  After 2 weeks of being locked out I was able to enter my info for my bank account, and my tax return info.

I hope this helps others that are getting the message that "your information does not match our records". 

BLBOLE

NONE OF THAT WORKS FOR ME!!!!!!😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

BLBOLE

NONE OF THAT EVER WORKS FOR ME!!!!!!!😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

Seezzer

Help same problem

ctdavis14

This just worked for me! Yay!! #Finally 

BLBOLE

Still DOESN'T WORK FOR ALOT OF PEOPLE , INCLUDING ME.

bonnievn

If your 2019 tax hasn’t processed yet, you need your 2018 informations. Please register an account for IRS.gov (view your account). After that, log in and go to “Tax Record” > “Get Transcript Online”> Choose “Federal Tax” > Go. Look for 2018 tax. Look for Adjusted Gross Income and Amount you owe to get the exact number which might be different from your 1040 (which happened to me). Now just go back to Get your payment site and try with the new informations. Good luck! 

rodipipe7

You are not alone, I'm going through exactly what you are experiencing, so oddly speaking, I was happy reading your message and know I was not alone and you answered some of my questions without me trying furthermore with GMP. Ok, I need to let it go for now, but I was wondering if you think TurboTax has anything to do with our information and stimulus check?

GEENE

Like a lot of people here, I have been receiving the message that information I entered does not match IRS records.  It says that I am eligible.  My 2019 return is still being processed so I input 2018.  I checked my taxes records online with my IRS account.  The info I entered is the exact same info that shows on my record with IRS for 2018.  The exact same amounts for the income and the refund.  I used dashes for my SS, used the standardized address format but yet it is coming back with does not match.   Are people still experiencing this issue or am I still the only one????

I also have the same problem. I even went to the IRS website, and used that info. Still states my tax information doesnt match their information. Very frustrated, as I would like it deposited in my bank account. I guess I will wait until I get it in the mail.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies