Im not sure if I didnt receive an email regarding ...

Im not sure if I didnt receive an email regarding Turbo Tax charging to file taxes, or my bad accidentaly deleted, but have used Turbo Tax for more than 5 years and paid

It looks like your post was cut off mid-sentence.  What is the rest?

No my question was not answered. I didnt receive an email about Turbo Tax charging to file taxes, when all there advertisement says FREE to file. I have used Turbo Tax for approximaely 5 years and have paid to file

now Im hearing about reimbursement, so wondering if I qualify

If you have billing questions you must speak with a representative using this link.