Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lrcapps40

Can I get a discount on Quicken 2019 Home and Business if I have purchased TurboTax 2018

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can I get a discount on Quicken 2019 Home and Business if I have purchased TurboTax 2018

Sorry but Intuit no longer owns Quicken so it is not sold at all by the same company that owns TurboTax.  Were you possibly talking about Quickbooks accounting software?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Sorry but Intuit no longer owns Quicken so it is not sold at all by the same company that owns TurboTax.  Were you possibly talking about Quickbooks accounting software?

dsmith2038
Returning Member

When you are exiting TurboTax there is an offer for $10 off Quicken-how do I redeem the $10?
dsmith2038
Returning Member

If you no longer offer this discount-it should not be in your software that you do.  False advertising

buyers BEWARE....

You must be very careful when trying to use use both quick-books/quicken/Turbo-Tax---

they Must be the same version---

Meaning---Internet/on-line or both Desktop Versions...

if not ....They do not Transfer stored information to each other...Its a real problem if you dont know this...

It can be a waste of Money and Lots of Time....

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies