Turbotax is on sale Jan. 20 - 26, 2019. I don't have all my documents yet, and don't anticipate having some until April. I started on it today. Will I still get the sales price in April when I complete this (or later if I have to file an extension)?
You can pay without filing, and that will lock in any discounted or sale price that is available at that time. You will still be able to make changes prior to filing.
Follow these steps to pay for your return before filing. You will also be able to print a preliminary copy of your return in TuboTax Online:
- While logged in and working on your return, click on "Tax Tools" on the left hand side of your screen.
- From the drop down menu click on "Print Center"
- Click on "Print, save or preview" this year's return
- On the next screen click on "Pay Now"
- Submit your payment information and you will be able to print your 2018 tax returns
Note, you must pay by credit card. You will not be able to pay using your federal tax return.