Solved: I worked a second job and made about 650$ do i need to claim it?

I worked a second job and made about 650$ do i need to claim it?

Every W-2 that you received must be reported on your tax return, even if they are for small amounts.  Remember that each one of those W-2’s has your Social Security number on it, and that income was reported to the IRS by the employer.  You do not want to get in trouble with the IRS for under-reporting your income.

ALL of your W-2’s must be entered on the SAME tax return.  After you enter the first one, you click Add Another W-2.